HP and Oracle accelerate for mid-size companies
December 3, 2009
By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies, built and delivered by Oracle Accelerate Partners, provides solutions that combine industry-specific enterprise applications and rapid deployment tools with partner product and industry expertise. HP, a leader in servers and storage for mid-size companies, has designed hardware configurations that are complementary to Oracle Accelerate solutions. These configurations reduce the time and effort required for hardware deployments.
“In today’s environment, successful midsize businesses are looking for technology approaches to help them fuel innovation to manage, protect and grow their business,” said Duncan Campbell, vice-president, Converged Infrastructure and Small and Mid-sized Business Marketing at HP. “This new solution from HP and Oracle Consulting is an offering designed by experts and fully integrated and tested at HP Factory Express. This provides our joint customers with significant technology efficiency gains.”
Oracle Accelerate Solutions, running on HP ProLiant, HP BladeSystem c3000 or HP Integrity servers, offer numerous benefits, according to the company, including:
• faster time to value and minimized risk through “quick, affordable, fixed-scope and fixed-price” implementations;
• lower cost of ownership with the flexibility to expand your technology solution as your business expands; and
• ease of ownership from complete solutions designed and configured to “optimize continuity, security and efficiency” for your business.
- Highlights at Autodesk University 2009
- Quebec manufacturer gets $300,000 for plant, automation investments