X Tronics named Canadian representative for Bud Industries
April 25, 2011
By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
X Tronics has been appointed as the Canadian representative for Bud Industries Inc., a Cleveland, Ohio-based manufacturer of electronic enclosures.
At Bud Industries Inc., custom electronic enclosures are standard. The company helps customers engineer solutions to special design needs with:
• Complete design support, including CAD-to-CAD e-mail;
• State-of-the-art production that relies on low tooling costs and rapid custom product ; and
• Mounting accessories that speed installation time.
Concord, Ont-based X Tronics serves the industrial automation, aerospace and defence, energy exploration, mobile equipment, and medical markets across Canada, providing complete engineered custom solutions.
- Toyota recalls nearly 30,000 vehicles in Canada
- Forum tackles green energy policy and the manufacturing industry