New CBC show searches for Canadian businesses in need
August 2, 2011 by Manufacturing AUTOMATION
The CBC is looking for struggling Canadian companies to participate in a new series, which will see some of the country’s top investors spend their time and money to help these Canadian companies get back on their feet.
This new series, brought to you by the producers of Canada’s top-rated entertainment program, Dragons’ Den, will offer business owners the chance to meet a top-notch investor who could provide the boost that their companies need to survive and thrive. The experts are willing to fan out across the country, roll up their sleeves and help change the fortunes of good companies that have fallen on hard times.
To top it off, the selected businesses will receive invaluable exposure, with the opportunity to showcase their companies to a national television audience.
What kind of companies can apply?
– Must have been in operation for at least three to five years;
– Gross revenue of $500,000 per year (average);
– More than five employees;
– Privately held business, family business, partnerships, limited partnerships;
– Must be willing to commit to being filmed on camera for up to a two-week period;
– A business registered in Canada;
– Fluent English speakers.
What are the benefits of applying?
– Get free top-notch business consultation: marketing, sales, inventory, financing, staffing, etc.;
– All experts will visit the businesses personally – no travel necessary;
– It’s a chance to get an investment or loan to help the business when other sources have been
All interested applicants must apply by August 12, 2011.
To apply, e-mail email@example.com for more information. Please include your name, company name and contact information.