CBC show looks to link manufacturers with investors
May 9, 2012 by Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Is your company in need of a cash infusion? Producers of CBC’s hit show Dragon’s Den are looking for Canadian companies – including manufacturers – to take part in the second season of the reality business show The BIG Decision.
The show features some of Canada’s top investors who are on a mission to spend their time and their money to turn around struggling Canadian companies. They’ll visit the factories, shops and offices of Canadian companies in need, providing expert business advice and even a possible financial investment.
Who can apply to be on the show? Companies must meet the following criteria:
What type of companies can apply?
– Must have been in operation for at least three to five years, or more
– Gross revenue of at least $500,000 per year
– More than five employees
– Privately held businesses, family businesses, partnerships, limited partnerships
– Must be willing to commit to being filmed on camera for up to a two-week period
– A business registered in Canada
– Fluent English speakers
To apply, visit cbc.ca/thebigdecision and complete an application. Applications close June 8, 2012.