Famic Technologies Inc. has released its latest hydraulic catalogue V4.0, offering a list of components currently in demand for quick systems design, simulation and integration tasks in Automation Studio P6. Ideal for OEMs, machine designers and systems integrators in a wide range of industries, the latest hydraulic catalogue complements a robust portfolio of manufacturers’ specific catalogues available for current subscribers, such as: Comatrol, Danfoss, Delta Power, Eaton, Hydraforce, Linde and Sun Hydraulics. It also offers a broad collection of frequently used functions, components and accessories from a range of other brands — Bosch Rexroth, Bucher, Hawe, Husco, Hydac, Kawasaki, Mico, Moog, Parker Hannifin, Wabco, Walvoil and many others — that are delivered with complete documentation, including simulation parameters, data sheets and test benches for easy access in Automation Studio P6. All of the functions available in the catalogue are preconfigured and “ready to simulate” for both mobile and industrial hydraulic applications. These functions include:
• Closed and open loop pumps with advanced regulation types and control modules;
• A wide range of motors, including bent axis, axial and radial pistons technologies;
• Load sensing control systems with pre- and post-compensation/flow sharing devices;
• Steering units with priority valves, static and dynamic and flow amplifiers;
• Complete braking systems composed of accumulator charging and modulating brake valves; and
• Advanced servo valves and a substantially increased range of industrial valves.