Bosch Rexroth to showcase new products at CONEXPO/IFPE 2017
March 1, 2017
By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Mar. 1, 2017 – Bosch Rexroth will showcase a variety of new systems, products and technology during CONEXPO/IFPE March 7-11, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nev., including the new iCube display and Genius Cab.
The 3D iCube demonstration display lets customers access 15 different construction applications on four dedicated touchscreens. The system allows customers to explore solutions and benefits, rotating each Rexroth component, and zooming in and out for more information as desired. Another featured system is the Genius Cab, shown for the first time in the U.S., a wheel loader cabin concept developed by Bosch and five other companies. Bosch and Bosch Rexroth components included on the cab are: direct drive wiper, body computer, ultrasonic sensing, digital outer mirror, BCM software, DI4 terminal and joystick. The project’s aim is to demonstrate to manufacturers of construction machinery, agricultural machinery, and industrial forklifts how much potential there is for efficient system integration.
Product highlights include new technologies aimed to improve performance in skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, and drive train solutions:
• The A21 VG 35/45 compact double pump for closed-circuit applications boasts an efficient back-to-back design that allows for installation in application with very limited mounting space;
• New A2FM bent-axis hydraulic motors promising to be up to 26 per cent more compact than their predecessors;
• The new A30VG, an axial piston variable pump, suitable for wheel and travel drives; and
• New radial piston motors (MCR5T, MCR6T) claim to be shorter, stronger and more efficient with 20 per cent shorter installation length, 10 per cent higher starting torque and high travel speeds with low diesel rotational speeds.
- AutomationDirect launches BRX programmable logic controller
- Handling Specialty introduces the Smart Arm Manipulator