Communications & Networks
Wago offers five new informational brochures
April 13, 2017 by Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Apr. 13, 2017 – Wago has released new product literature for five product groups:
• Epsitron power supplies: A range of power supplies boasts constant supply voltages for a
variety of industrial applications, now with multiple mounting options.
• 811 Series: Class CC and Midget fuse holders with lever actuation
• Power Cage Clamp: Now with a panel-mount variant, high-current terminal blocks promise to offer convenience and reliability in industrial applications up to 350 kcMil.
• XTR: The Wago-I/O-SYSTEM 750 XTR family of PLCs and I/O modules aim to withstand extreme climatic conditions such as vibration, impact and surge voltages.
• Jumpflex: Four new signal conditioners boast flexibility and adaptability for a myriad of applications.
To view the brochures, visit www.wago.us/wago/digital-media-literature.