Machine Automation Safety Congress (MASC) 2011 – DETAILS
By Mary Del
Manufacturing AUTOMATION and Canadian Occupational Safety (COS) magazines are again creating a special pavilion and exhibit area within the Partners in Prevention – Health & Safety Canada 2011 show, “Canada’s largest health and safety event,” attended by more than 6,000 delegates.
4th annual Machine Automation Safety Congress (MASC) 2011
Exhibitor and Sponsorship proposal
The event is held May 17 and 18, 2011, at the International Centre in Mississauga, Ont.
The Machine Automation Safety Congress (MASC) pavilion provides attendees with access to resource persons and experts offering their insights on various topics around machine safety and safeguarding. This is an ideal opportunity for suppliers to make new contacts and showcase their technologies. Please note that there are a limited number of exhibitor locations within the pavilion.
Exhibitor Sponsor Package: $2,500 + Tax (10×10 booth space). The package includes:
· One 10 x 10 booth space in the MASC 2011 pavilion at the Partners in Prevention – Health & Safety Canada 2011 Show;
· Listing in the MASC 2011 show guide distributed to all delegates;
· Listing in the pre-show virtual trade show;
· (Each additional 10×10 booth space costs $1,500)
In addition, MASC exhibitors are being offered a special promotion that would give them access to the great educational sessions at the conference. For an additional $125, the MASC attendee offer includes:
· Access to all Health & Safety Canada keynote addresses;
· Access to the machine safety (MASC) session that COS and Manufacturing AUTOMATION are conducting as part of the Health and Safety Canada show; and
· Attendance to the Health & Safety Canada trade show floor.
Exhibitors from the last three MASC events include:
360 Guarding Inc., Advanced Motion & Controls, Axiom Technologies, B&R Industrial Automation, Beckhoff Automation, Bosch Rexroth, Britman Specialty Products, Can-Technologies Inc., Cieco Inc., Ferndale Machinery, Festo Inc., Honeywell Wintriss, IDEC Canada, Leuze electronic, Inc., Omron STI Canada Inc., Phoenix Contact, Reflex Integration, Rockwell Automation, Rotalec Inc., Schmersal Canada, Siemens Safety Integrated, Veugen Integrated Technologies, Vickers-Warnick Ltd., and X-Tronics.
For more information on MASC and other sponsorship opportunities contact:
Klaus Pirker, Publisher, Manufacturing AUTOMATION