Movers and Shakers
Linamar CEO Linda Hasenfratz elected to Association of Equipment Manufacturers board
By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
December 6, 2018 – Linda Hasenfratz, CEO of Ontario-based global manufacturer Linamar Corp., has been elected to the board of directors for the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM).
AEM is a North American–based international trade group providing innovative business development resources to advance the off-road equipment manufacturing industry. In addition to offices in the U.S. and China, AEM has a Canadian outpost in Ottawa.
Hasenfratz has been at the helm of Linamar, which manufactures precision products for light vehicles, commercial trucks and other equipment for OEMs, since 2002. The company operates 60 plants worldwide with its headquarters in Guelph.
AEM says its officers and directors come from an industry cross-section and work cooperatively on behalf of the entire membership. They provide strategic direction and guidance for association initiatives that help members and the industry succeed in an ever-changing business environment. Key action areas include advocacy and public affairs, market information, exhibitions and events, and safety, regulatory and technical issues.
The new members of the AEM board of directors is as follows:
- Chair: John D. Lagemann, senior VP sales and marketing, agriculture and turf regions 3 and 4, Deere & Co.
- Vice-Chair: Jeffrey R. Reed, president and CEO, Reed International/VSS Macropaver
- AG Chair: Gerald D. Johnson, president of farm, ranch and agriculture, Blount International Inc.
- CE Chair: Steven W. Berglund, president & CEO, Trimble Inc.
- Treasurer: Todd H. Stucke, senior VP marketing, product support and strategic projects, Kubota Tractor Corp.
- Secretary: Dennis J. Slater, president, AEM
- Jason M. Andringa, president and CEO, Vermeer Corp.
- Ted Bojanowski, VP sales, marketing and system engineering, Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Robert B. Crain, senior VP and general manager Americas, AGCO Corp.
- Matthew P. Daley, senior VP sales for milking and dairy farming North America, GEA Farm Technologies, Inc.
- John L. Garrison, chairman, president & CEO, Terex Corp.
- Scott Harris, VP Case IH N.A., CNH Industrial America LLC
- Linda Hasenfratz, CEO, Linamar Corp.
- Ray O’Connor, president and CEO, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.
- Greg Petras, president, Kuhn North America, Inc.
- Rodney Schrader, chairman and CEO, Komatsu America Corp.
“We welcome our 2019 officers and new and returning directors and want to publicly thank them and their companies for continued support of the association and its goals,” says Dennis Slater, president of AEM. “AEM could not succeed and grow without the dedication of its volunteer leadership and active member participation. They help ensure AEM delivers quality results that continue to strengthen member companies and the industries they serve.”