The vision of Manufacturing AUTOMATION is:
• to be the authoritative voice in the Canadian industrial automation market;
• to keep our readers informed of the latest manufacturing technologies, products, applications and industry news;
• to offer a productive environment for our advertisers/sponsors in print, web and other communications services;
• and to sustain partnerships within our industry’s national and provincial organizations. EDITORIAL MISSION
At Manufacturing AUTOMATION, our mission is to make our readers’ jobs easier by keeping them informed about the latest industrial automation technologies, trends, news and products. We are dedicated to providing relevant Canadian content that informs, educates, inspires and keeps our readers knowledgeable and up-to-date so that they can remain competitive in a challenging marketplace.
Our editorial team includes advisors and writers from across North America who are noted experts in industrial automation and manufacturing. With 100 per cent requested circulation and a Canadian Business Press award to our credit, Manufacturing AUTOMATION continues to be one of the most relevant sources of industrial automation information in Canada. MEETING TODAY’S TOUGHEST CHALLENGES
Today’s manufacturers are facing unprecedented challenges, and our goal is to bring them the most up-to-date information possible to help them meet those challenges. Our reader surveys indicate they want more information about safety technology, electrical motors, sensor technology, programmable logic controllers, power supplies, and wire and cable products.
We will include content to help our readers implement emerging technologies such as wireless technology, security, radio frequency identification and nanotechnology in their facilities – a surefire way to ensure global competitiveness. And we’ll continue our strong focus on safety integration, the skilled trades shortage and innovation to provide coverage on the trends, challenges and solutions related to those issues. 'FROM THE SHOP FLOOR TO THE TOP FLOOR’
As well, Manufacturing AUTOMATION now incorporates Advanced Manufacturing magazine, resulting in enhanced circulation and editorial coverage "from the shop floor to the top floor."
In addition to providing readers with information on the latest technologies in industrial automation, Manufacturing AUTOMATION will add editorial resources focusing on such topics as:
• continued publication of the Canada Manufacturing Study (an important look at the activities and future plans of the Canadian manufacturing plants);
• Automation in Action (case history articles focusing on the benefits of investing in automation and machinery upgrades);
• and the Annual Manufacturing Roundtable (featuring top executives from leading manufacturers discussing the important issues of the day).
For more information on our readership and what we cover during the year, download our Media Kit
or contact us