Black Controls now a Rittal Certified Systems Integrator
February 14, 2022
By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Rittal Systems announced that Barrie, Ontario-based Black Controls is the first to become a Rittal Certified Systems Integrator in 2022.
Black Controls offers automation and controls solutions for clients in North America, Europe, and Asia in the areas of material handling, consumer products and sterilization. A skilled team of designers, electricians and programmers create the industrial control systems for the company’s customer base.
“We are pleased to become a Rittal Certified Systems Integrator, which endorses our team’s technical excellence in mastering Rittal’s range of market-leading enclosures and climate control systems. This certification will provide us with further training and the opportunity to collaborate globally with Rittal’s team of experts. Our end goal is always to ensure that our customers receive the highest levels of service and the most comprehensive, integrated automation solutions for their needs,” said Rick Black, owner of Black Controls.
Rittal’s Certified System Integrators are companies that have demonstrated exceptional knowledge and experience in specifying and configuring its enclosure and climate control systems, with proficiency.
Black Controls specializes in three areas:
- Automation – The company offers a range of automation solutions including programming, design, robotics, machine vision and wiring.
- Manufacturing – The Black Controls team designs and builds manufacturing solutions such as custom control cabinet assembly and wiring as well as machine wiring and pneumatic plumbing.
- On-site support – The company also offers support and service to customers, including electrical installations, process commissioning and development, troubleshooting and upgrades.
“It has been a pleasure to be part of Black Controls’ phenomenal growth over the last 2.5 years. Rick has taken the company to new heights from the time he started building panels in his garage to the forward-thinking and fast-growing global company that it has become today. Rittal is delighted to welcome Black Controls as our valued Certified Systems Integrator and we look forward to playing a role in their future growth!” said Vernon Mascarenhas, technical account representative at Rittal Systems.
- Honda suspends one production line for day shift at plant in Alliston, Ont.
- Eplan introduces new full version of eManage