Dassault Systèmes launches My.SolidWorks
April 26, 2013
By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Dassault Systèmes has launched My.SolidWorks, a free community that provides one single access to any SolidWorks content.
My.SolidWorks lets these users tap into the knowledge and experience of two million users and more than 400 value-added resellers in the SolidWorks Community.
“My.SolidWorks allows me to quickly find new and old posts to help me with my current job. It makes it much quicker and easier to participate in the community,” said Scott Baugh, CAD administrator, Berry Plastics Corporation. “I can see what folks are asking or talking about right now, and share my ideas and opinions with colleagues.”
My.SolidWorks is designed to offer many improvements to the SolidWorks Community, in several different categories:
• Experience: My.SolidWorks provides a consolidated view of the latest updates from around the SolidWorks community. The latest blog posts, discussions and videos are presented in an easily digestible format. They can be filtered based on users’ individual needs and interests.
• Find: My.SolidWorks lets users search the entire SolidWorks community at once, making it much easier for users to find the tips and insights they need to get the most out of SolidWorks. They can also share what they find with colleagues, peers and friends with the social capabilities built into My.SolidWorks.
• Engage: My.SolidWorks makes it easier for new and existing users to engage with the community; stay on top of current design topics, and add their own knowledge and expertise to the discussion.
My.SolidWorks is freely available to anyone.
- 75% of EAM users report little-to-no mobile access
- Cable cutting machines boost productivity and error-proofs the process