Machine & Operator Safety
Operations & Management
EBMag launches Canada-wide Electrical Safety Champion Awards Program
May 19, 2015 – Manufacturing AUTOMATION’s sister publication, Electrical Business, is launching its Electrical Safety Champion Awards Program, which is — to the best of our knowledge — the first and only program of its kind in Canada, open to all Canadians across our nation.
“You work hard to establish a safe work environment that helps ensure your employees return home in one piece at the end of the day… it’s time you were recognized!” says Anthony Capkun, editor of the magazine.
The program aims to recognize Canadian companies and individuals who are passionate about promoting the health & safety of Canadian electrical workers. It recognizes this commitment across several categories and you are permitted to nominate yourself!
These awards recognize both individuals and organizations as evaluated against criteria that reinforce:
• Leadership and influence
• Education, information and awareness
• Advancing knowledge or standards
The categories include:
• Electrical Contractor (small, 6-49 employees)
• Electrical Contractor (large, 50+ employees) SPONSORED by Southwire Canada
• Electrical Maintenance Team (2+ persons) SPONSORED by CSA Group
• Electric Utility
• Individual Champion (1 person)
The deadline for submissions is September 30, 2015.
A few remaining sponsorships available! For more information, contact EBMag’s: