According to the company, manufacturers in the area will benefit from the centre as it offers:
• Troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of workholding, toolholding systems and automation accessories;
• Local stock and parts inventory available for same-day dispatch;
• Factory-trained service technicians onsite boasting more than 30 years of experience in installing and servicing all brands of chucks;
• Advice and assistance in identifying manufacturing challenges and implementing solutions; and
• A showroom with demonstration machinery to showcase the latest products.
View the embedded image gallery online at:
The Tec-Center also features a milling machine, lathe, air chuck display and robotic machine-loading display, letting visitors see a variety of processes using real parts and machines.
“The feedback from our customers is extremely positive, they are excited to have this wonderful resource close-by for their service, repair and stock needs,” said Stefan Kiedels, senior sales manager.