2021 Automation Fair by Rockwell AutomationPrint this page
November 09 - November 11, 2021
Rockwell Automation is celebrating its 30th Automation Fair. The 2021 Automation Fair event will be in hybrid format, combining the technological capabilities of a virtual event with the connectedness of an in-person event.
Organizers are working hard to create the safest in-person experience possible. Whether attendees join in person or virtually, they will have ample opportunities to network with innovation experts, company executives, thought leaders and peers.
Automation Fair is a complimentary event, whether you attend in-person or virtually. However, registration is required to attend. Registration is now open, so reserve your spot now.
Here’s what you can expect from Automation Fair:
- Perspectives: Tuesday, Nov. 9 kicks off with Perspectives, the keynote presentation where executive leadership from Rockwell Automation and industry experts share their visions for the future. Perspectives, a previously media-only event in years past, is open to every registered attendee this year.
- Process Solutions User Group (PSUG): Tuesday, Nov. 9 also features the Process Solutions User Group (PSUG), an interactive event to gain greater insight into the latest process automation technologies. PSUG is held in conjunction with Automation Fair and provides a wealth of knowledge on control strategies, optimization, process safety, and batch automation including:
- Keynote presentations
- Ask the Experts sessions
- Customer sessions
- Hands-on labs
- Technical sessions
- Tuesday evening networking event
- Immersive Exhibits: This year’s show floor features a new, interactive, and curated experience, including an exhibit that brings one customer’s manufacturing story to life, and over 100 exhibits from Rockwell Automation and members of its PartnerNetwork. The show floor will bring the technologies alive through hands-on demos and activities, with experts on hand to discuss the newest solutions.
- Hands-on Labs and Training Sessions: Over 90 product and technology sessions and hands-on labs will be offered to help conquer the biggest challenges facing Rockwell customers. These sessions and labs are presented by experts from Rockwell Automation and PartnerNetwork members. Space is limited and registration is required to attend the sessions and labs in-person.
- Industry Forums: The event will also showcase 10 industry forums, featuring panel discussions from industry experts.
Print this page