ManuSec USA: Cyber Security for Manufacturing Summit
October 05 - October 06, 2021
ManuSec’s sixth annual Cyber Security for Manufacturing Summit will bring together hundreds of cyber security leaders from across the American manufacturing industry, for two days of strategy planning, insight building and expert knowledge exchange on Oct. 5-6.
Throughout the two-day program, attendees will learn how to build resilience, mitigate risks and develop a cyber security strategy to combat new and ongoing threats.
Agenda topics include:
- Addressing Security Concerns for Remote Access
- Gaining Visibility after Manufacturing’s Cloud Migration
- Developing a Future-Proof Ransomware Incident Response Plan
- How IIoT is Challenging Security in Manufacturing
- Overcoming Common Challenges in OT Vulnerability Management
- And more!
Manufacturing security leaders can join FREE online using the code “MANU-AUTO”
Find out more and secure your place today at: https://usa.manusecevent.com/register/
*Offer is for manufacturing organizations only. Cybersecurity vendors and consultants are not eligible but are welcome to purchase a ticket online.Visit Event's Website
Print this page