FREE WEBINAR on Sept 25! Cloud & Edge Computing: ERP Best Practices
September 18, 2019 | By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
September 18, 2019 – Join us on September 25 at 11 am EDT for our FREE webinar Cloud & Edge Computing: ERP Best Practices.
With ever-increasing data sources, companies have more data than they sometimes know what to do with.
In the Industry 4.0 era of digital transformation, manufacturers want to reduce production times and costs while increasing quality and revenue. How can cloud and edge computing help automate and sort this data, helping your plant to achieve optimum efficiency?
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
Cloud & Edge Computing: ERP Best Practices | Wednesday, September 25, 2019 | 11 am ET | 45 minutes
In this webinar, speaker Jonathan Gross, managing director of ERP consulting firm Pemeco Consulting, will discuss how the cloud and the edge work together across the enterprise.
• How the cloud and the edge differ and how they can help your business
• The benefits and risks of computing in the cloud and on the edge
• The role of the Internet of Things and physical devices in data capture
• Whether enterprise solutions or as-a-service models may be right for you
• How to build a technology infrastructure to meet your enterprise’s data needs
• The security concerns associated with cloud and edge computing
This webinar will provide valuable tools, templates and guides that will help you plan and budget for changes to your technological and organizational architectures as your company embarks on the path to digital transformation.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Jonathan Gross, LL.B., M.B.A.
Jon is managing director at Pemeco Consulting, a vendor-neutral consulting firm. He leads clients through the entire digital transformation lifecycle, including: technology architecture and planning, technology vendor selection, technology procurement, implementation, and ongoing optimization. More specifically, Jon helps Pemeco’s manufacturing and distribution clients architect and implement technology environments that integrate ERP with the edge, including IoT, analytics, manufacturing execution, quality, supply chain, logistics, and other such systems. Jon is sought after for thought leadership and speaking engagements by industry analysts, trade associations, and trade publications. He has also acted as part-time systems analysis and design MBA professor at the Schulich School of Business at York University.The best way to use government funding opportunities is to integrate them as part of an overall growth strategy and constructing a funding plan
- Top funding opportunities for Canadian manufacturers
- Temporary layoffs for 1,200 GM Oshawa workers as U.S. strike continues