Winners honoured for leadership in Canada's green building community
The Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC ) recently honoured the winners of the 2011 CaGBC Leadership Awards. Seven categories are recognized, including: chapter leadership; government leadership; industry leadership; CaGBC volunteer; green building champion; academic leadership; and lifetime achievement.
The 2011 CaGBC Leadership Award winners are:
1. Chapter Leadership - Cindy Choy, CaGBC Manitoba Chapter, Manitoba
2. Government Leadership - Province of Ontario
3. Industry Leadership - Michael Brooks, REALPac, Ontario
4. CaGBC Volunteer - Curt Hepting, Enersys, British Columbia
5. Green Building Champion - John Godden, Clearsphere Consulting, Ontario
6. Academic Leadership - Dr. John Robinson, UBC, British Columbia
7. Lifetime Achievement Award - Wayne Trusty, The Athena Institute, Ontario
The awards were presented at a gala in Toronto, sponsored by electrical components and systems provider Eaton Corporation, a long-time member and supporter of CaGBC.
The CaGBC is a national industry organization advancing green building practices for livable communities. It represents more than 2,300 member organizations involved in the design, construction and operation of buildings.
Level II Introduction to Robotics – e-Cobra/Viper/Cobot
July 9-17, 2019
Product Safety & Liability Prevention Seminar
August 7-8, 2019
Digital Industry USA
September 10-12, 2019
EMO Hannover 2019
September 16-21, 2019
Autonomous Mobile Robot Conference
September 17, 2019
International Metrology Congress
September 24-26, 2019