The search for Canada's Safest Employers has expanded to all major industries across Canada. One winner will be proclaimed in each of the five new categories for 2012:
• Manufacturing - companies engaged in manufacturing, processing and packaging of goods.
• Building and Construction - firms engaged in construction and maintenance of buildings (commercial, industrial, residential), roads and bridges.
• Mining and Natural Resources - firms engaged in the mining of minerals and other natural resources, including oil and gas and forestry.
• Transportation and Utilities - includes companies directly engaged in or supporting the transportation and utilities industries, including power generation.
• Services - all companies in the service industry, including hospitality, retail, government services, health care and education.
Nominations are now open. Visit www.safestemployers.com to learn more.