Senior executives to address key tech challenges at 2015 ARC Industry Forum
Oct. 20, 2014 - ARC Advisory Group has announced the keynote presenters for its 19th Annual Industry Forum in Orlando, Fla., February 9-12, 2015.
The keynote speakers include: Peter Holicki, Corp., vice-president, Manufacturing & Engineering and Environment, Health & Safety at Dow Chemical; Gregory Touhill, deputy assistant secretary, Cyber Security Operations & Programs at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security; and Stephan Biller, chief manufacturing scientist at General Electric.
These keynote presenters and a large number of other distinguished engineering, IT and operations executives will share concepts, approaches and success stories that address the forum theme - Industry in Transition: The Information-Driven Enterprise for the Connected World. The event will address top-of-mind concerns about the impact of new business models and disruptive, IT-based technologies on energy companies, manufacturers and other industrial organizations.
In addition to in-depth workshops on cybersecurity, developing the future workforce, sustainable reliability, and the Industrial Internet of Things, individual forum sessions will address such topics as:
· Reducing the cost and duration of capital projects;
· Creating and sustaining a proactive maintenance culture;
· Gaining value from predictive analytics;
· Approaches for integrated control and electrification;
· Enterprise recipe management;
· Asset performance management (APM);
· Building a secure-by-design Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT);
· Future directions for process automation systems;
· Latest trends in operator training simulators;
· Information continuum for plant design and operations;
· Complex event processing;
· Network best practices for connected assets;
· Best practices for selecting technology and partners for greenfield and brownfield projects;
· Workforce improvement through targeted training;
· Enterprise manufacturing intelligence (EMI);
· Remote monitoring and diagnostics;
· Machines as a service enabler; and
· Leveraging smart field systems.
For more information or to register, visit www.arcweb.com.
Advanced Design & Manufacturing (ADM) Canada
June 4-6, 2019
Western Manufacturing Technology Show
June 4-6, 2019
PDTA Canadian Conference
June 5-7, 2019
APMA Annual Conference & Exhibition 2019
June 12, 2019
Avnet IoT Workshop
June 16, 2019
Product Safety & Liability Prevention Seminar
August 7-8, 2019