Save your spot for Wago mobile tradeshow 2016
Feb. 26, 2016 - Save the date to attend Wago’s 2016 Innovation in Automation Tour at a city near you!
“With increasingly hectic work schedules, it’s sometimes a challenge to find time to attend industry trade shows. So let our 2016 Innovation in Automation Tour (IIAT) instead bring the trade show to you,” say company representatives.
Two IIAT vehicles are currently crisscrossing North America to bring the company’s latest developments to existing and potential customers.
“Whether you seek to minimize cabinet space, want to spec the latest Internet of Things-ready PLCs, or just want to find out what’s new, our IIAT vehicles are filled with new products, software demos, interactive pick-and-play displays and Wago-trained professionals ready to guide your experience,” says Wago officials.
New for 2016:
• e!COCKPIT software development environment for automation tasks;
• XTR extreme environment I/O with built-in protection for climatic influences, vibration, impacts and surge voltages;
• 221 series splicing connectors boasting an ultra-compact profile and transparent housing;
• Epsitron power supplies for a range of functions and applications; and
• Topjobs series of rail-mount terminal blocks for industrial applications.
Canadian dates as of February 26*:
• June 12 - 18 Western Canada
• June 26 - July 9 Northern Ontario
• July 10 - 16 Central Ontario
• July 17 - 23 Southern Ontario
• July 24 - August 6 Quebec
*Dates/locations subject to change without notice
Advanced Design & Manufacturing (ADM) Canada
June 4-6, 2019
Western Manufacturing Technology Show
June 4-6, 2019
PDTA Canadian Conference
June 5-7, 2019
APMA Annual Conference & Exhibition 2019
June 12, 2019
Avnet IoT Workshop
June 16, 2019
Product Safety & Liability Prevention Seminar
August 7-8, 2019