Industry 4.0 & Smart Manufacturing
Manufacturing AUTOMATION introduces the Canadian Automation Awards!
September 13, 2022 by Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Introducing the Canadian Automation Awards. This is a chance to showcase successful automation implementation within Canadian discrete manufacturing plants!
The pandemic, Ukraine-Russia war, increasing costs and rising inflation rates have had considerable impact on the growth of the manufacturing industry. Latest automation technologies and solutions can go a long way in easing the blow and improving efficiencies in manufacturing facilities.
Seeing successful digital transformation and automation journeys can often motivate industry peers to take the plunge. Inspire Canadian manufacturers to implement the latest available automation technologies by sharing your success stories.
Winning entries will be featured in Manufacturing AUTOMATION magazine and on AutomationMag.com.
This year, we introduce two awards:
- Canadian Systems Integrator of the Year
- OEM of the Year
Eligibility criteria and requirements:
Canadian Systems Integrator of the Year
- The applicant is a Canadian systems integrator
- The application/case study being presented showcases successful automation implementation in a Canadian discrete manufacturing facility
- The automation systems were implemented on or after January 1, 2021.
OEM of the Year
- The OEM applicant provided automation solutions to a Canadian discrete manufacturing facility
- The technology/solution offered is current and includes latest developments/ advancements made by the company.
- The automation solution was implemented on or after January 1, 2021.