NGen issues call for delegates to be part of its trade delegation to Hannover Messe
December 23, 2022
By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Next Generation Manufacturing Canada (NGen) issues its first call for delegates to be part of its trade delegation for Hannover Messe. The event takes place from April 17 to 21, 2023, in Hannover, Germany.
This five-day fact-finding mission from NGen will focus on advanced manufacturing including automation, robotics, AI and additive manufacturing. Delegates can take full advantage of the benefits and guided tours of leading company pavilions present at Hannover Messe.
NGen explains in a statement that trade missions are about opening doors, gaining insights, business-to-business contacts, information and tools for Canadian businesses. At Hannover, NGen delegates will be able to:
- Learn more about leading-edge advanced manufacturing solutions from exhibitors around the world.
- Share insights with other leading advanced manufacturing companies in the NGen delegation.
- Learn more about the opportunities and challenges of doing business in international markets.
- Promote their advanced manufacturing capabilities and raise the profile of Canadian capabilities on a global stage
- Identify and meet with international companies and organizations to develop new markets and partnerships.
- Identify potential new suppliers to enhance supply chain resilience.
- Meet and develop partnerships with members of international advanced manufacturing clusters.
Benefits of participating in NGen’s delegation include:
- Participation and discussions with other Canadian companies in the delegation
- Admission to Hannover Messe
- VIP invitation to Canada Pavilion reception
- Participation in customized group activities and logistical assistance at the show
- Pre-arranged B2B networking meetings
- Reception dinner
- Pre-show market briefing from Canada’s trade commissioner in Germany
- Off-site tour of Volkswagen
- Access to B2B meeting space
- Hospitality services of the Canada Pavilion
In addition to own travel and accommodation costs, NGen will charge an administration fee of $750 for members to participate in this trade mission. Space is limited and are on a first come-first serve basis.
To register or find out more, contact Bridget Bohan, NGen’s Director of Business Development who will lead the mission and work with Hannover Messe event organizers.
- Endress+Hauser Customer Experience Centre wins Rethinking Future Award
- Industry watch: EVs and the dream of “being green”