NRCan names 2016 Energy Star Canada award winners
May 26, 2016 - Natural Resources Canada (NRCan) is congratulating 16 organizations for winning the 2016 ENERGY STAR Canada Awards for advancing energy efficiency. The awards recognize organizations that have “demonstrated excellence in offering Canadian consumers the most energy-efficient products and technology available on the market.”
They are presented to manufacturers, retailers, utility providers, advocates, and new home builders that have shown leadership in manufacturing and promoting energy-efficient products.
Congratulations to all those in the manufacturing category:
• Manufacturer of the Year — Appliances: Whirlpool Canada LP
• Manufacturer of the Year — Electronics & Promoter of the Year — ENERGY STAR Most Efficient: Samsung Electronics Canada
• Manufacturer of the Year — Windows and Doors: JELD-WEN of Canada
• Manufacturer of the Year — Heating and Cooling Equipment: LG Electronics Canada Inc.
• Manufacturer of the Year — Lighting: L’Image Home Products Inc.
CLICK HERE for the complete list of winners.
Product Safety & Liability Prevention Seminar
August 7-8, 2019
Digital Industry USA
September 10-12, 2019
EMO Hannover 2019
September 16-21, 2019
Autonomous Mobile Robot Conference
September 17, 2019
International Metrology Congress
September 24-26, 2019