Facility protection checklist
- Train employees on emergency preparedness procedures and plans
- Install technologies that can exchange information and detect potential problems earlier, e.g. HVAC connected with fire detection sensors can alert mass notification systems of potential fires
- Identify common fire hazards and how to prevent them
- Incorporate systems that work with your facility's unique needs, including advanced fire detection and suppression systems
- Regularly test your fire, life safety and security systems. Ensure they are working properly and comply with local laws and safety codes while reducing business disruption.