The Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) Legislation Tracker allows you to:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest legislation changes (Ontario and federal)
- Understand what new legislation means for your business, and
- Learn how the changes affect your health and safety responsibilities.
How to use the OHS Legislation Tracker:
- Visit: wsps.ca/Legislation to access the tracker.
- Popular topics: View popular pieces of legislation in the header and click to read more.
- Find a topic: Type a keyword into the search engine. For example, "harassment" links you to information about Bill 192, Speaking Out about Workplace Violence and Workplace Harassment Act, 2017.
- Search: Find out more about legislation by jurisdiction (Ontario, federal, or both) or status (first reading, Royal Assent, etc.).
- View the briefing: Each piece of legislation includes a briefing summary that summarizes the legislation and outlines what employers should expect to change in their workplace.