Preventing cyberattacks: Focus On Cyber Security Summit is May 26
May 18, 2021 by Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Good cyber security is a business driver that affects every facet of an organization and every employee from C-suite to entry level. Businesses can limit their potential exposure to cyber threats by encouraging a culture of cyber hygiene amongst their employees and offering an environment that develops those basic skills.
Focus On Cyber Security, hosted by our partners at Canadian Security, is a virtual event on May 26 featuring expert advice on how to provide educational tools and best prepare businesses to not only recognize but mitigate today’s cyber threats.
Structured as a half-day learning summit, Focus On Cyber Security will offer keynote sessions from event sponsors IBM, Fortinet and Trend Micro, as well as seminars and panel discussions that will cover everything from ensuring your employees can work safely from home to working effectively with law enforcement on cyber investigations.
Join the event May 26 at 1PM ET for an opportunity to hear from leading experts across Canada:
- Imran Ahmad, Partner and Head of Technology, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Helen Knight, Fractional CIO, Helen Knight Consulting
- Andrew Vezina, Vice President and CISO, Equitable Bank
- Ritesh Kotak, Principal, Ritesh Kotak Consulting
- Bill Ohlson, CISO, nanopay Corp.
- Victoria Granova, President, (ISC)2 Toronto Chapter (official event partner)
- Tim McCreight, Managing Director, Enterprise Security, CP Rail
- Daina Proctor, Security Threat Management Associate Partner, IBM Canada
- Marcia Sequeira, Country Manager and VP, Trend Micro Canada
- Detective Constable Kenrick Bagnall, Toronto Police Service
- Hassan El-Masri, Security Strategist, Fortinet’s FortiGuard Labs
This is a don’t-miss event if you are responsible for IT security, or have an interest in developing and following cyber security best practices within your own organization.