PTDA announces leadership changes for 2022; J.P. Bouchard appointed president
January 13, 2022
By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA) recently elected its board of directors for 2022.
J.P. Bouchard, vice-president, General Bearing Service (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) is to lead the association as PTDA president. Active in the association since 2015, Bouchard previously served on the editorial board of Transmissions, PTDA’s quarterly newsletter. He was also on the Industry Insights and End Customer Needs committee. Bouchard has been on PTDA’s board of directors since 2018.
“This is a pivotal time for the PT/MC industry. Changes driven by the COVID pandemic make professional networking, development and knowledge sharing more valuable than ever. I look forward to collaborating with my fellow PTDA volunteers and members to develop programs and opportunities to help shape the future of the industry,” said Bouchard.
The 2022 PTDA board of directors also include:
- Immediate past president Brian Davis, co-CEO, B & D Industrial (Macon, Ga.)
- First vice-president Mike McLain, vice-president of Allied Bearing & Supply (Harahan, La.)
- Second Vice President Brian Nowak, president and CEO of Kurz Industrial Solutions (Neenah, Wis.)
- Treasurer Bill Shepard, vice-president of BDI (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Manufacturer council chair Randy Disharoon, sales director of conveying division for Regal Rexnord Industries (Charleston, S.C.)
- Manufacturer council vice-chair Kristin Jennings, director of marketing & industrial distribution at Climax Metal Products Company (Mentor, Ohio)
- PTDA foundation president Bill Moore, vice-president of business development for ERIKS North America)
- EPTDA president Des Spillings, director of Acorn Industrial Services Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- Chris Curran, vice-president industrial business development, RBC Bearings, Inc. (Oxford, Conn.)
- Jim Jeffiers, vice-president, Applied Industrial Technologies and Applied US Energy (Fort Worth, Texas)
- Tom Holtry, vice-president corporate accounts, Kaman Industrial Technologies Corp. (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Rob LaRue, president, Baldwin Supply Co. (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- Jeff Mattson, president and COO, ISC Companies, Inc. (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- Craig Pirie, president, Daemar, Inc. (Oakville, Ontario, Canada)
Randy Disharoon, sales director of conveying division at Regal Rexnord Industries assumes the duties of the PTDA manufacturer council chair. Disharoon has been active in PTDA committees since 2013 when he joined the Power Transmissions Handbook revision task force.
“My time serving in various capacities with PTDA has affirmed for me the collective power and prowess of our members and industry. I am eager to embrace the opportunity to work with my fellow manufacturers and PTDA members to creatively address challenges so the PT/MC industry may celebrate growth and progress into 2022 and beyond,” Disharoon said.
Other members in the manufacturer council include:
- Immediate past chair Chester Collier, senior vice-president of global distribution at Walter Service Technologies (Pointe Claire, Quebec, Canada)
- Manufacturer council vice-chair Kristin Jennings, director marketing & industrial distribution at Climax Metal Products Company (Mentor, Ohio)
Council members include:
- Tammy Balogh, vice president human resources, Flexco (Downers Grove, Ill.)
- Andrew A.O. Brown, vice president, Whittet-Higgins Company (Providence, R.I.)
- Bill Fuentes, VP U.S. operations, RBI Bearing, Inc. (Roselle, Ill.)
- Maxine Gomez, sales manager, Belden Universal (Hillside, Ill.)
- Chris Gumas, director of marketing, Ruland Manufacturing Co. (Marlborough, Mass.)
- Chris Keyser, VP channel & industry management, ABB Motors and Mechanical Inc. (Fort Smith, Ark.)
- Mike Power, national accounts manager, Altra Industrial Motion (Braintree, Mass.)
- Francois-Philippe Champagne to meet industry stakeholders to discuss supply chain challenges
- ISA releases new white paper on industrial cybersecurity