“Staying competitive with cobots” webinar now available on-demand
February 2, 2022
By Sukanya Ray Ghosh
Brought to you by Universal Robots
The first episode of the ‘Staying competitive with cobots’ webinar series is now available on-demand.
Presented by Manufacturing AUTOMATION, and sponsored by Universal Robots, this is the first of a cross-Canada webinar series for 2022.
Throughout the series, we will showcase use cases from distributors, integrators and Canadian manufacturers using collaborative robots to painlessly solve automation, distribution and ergonomics issues within their facilities.
The first webinar of the series aired live on February 15.
Collaborative robots continue to enable manufacturers to get to market faster, manage costs of automation projects and engage employees in more meaningful work. They offer varied solutions to challenges faced by Canadian manufacturers.
What you will learn:
- Entrenching the culture of automation in your company
- The true cost of automation and robotics
- Where to get started with robots
- Use cases: real life examples of manufacturers installing collaborative technologies
About the moderator
Jim Beretta is president of Customer Attraction, an industrial marketing consultancy. He works with companies in robotics, automation, manufacturing, packaging and capital equipment on branding, marketing and search engine strategies. He attended the University of Western Ontario and is based in London, Ont. Jim can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ontario invests in medical supplies and homegrown innovations to curb COVID-19 spread
- Motion Industries forms new brand: Motion Automation Intelligence