SYSPRO launches global ecosystem of ISV partners for its ERP customers
November 22, 2022 by Manufacturing AUTOMATION
SYSPRO launched a global program to expand its Independent Software Vendor (ISV) offering. The company has structured the new program to offer manufacturers and distributors choice, flexibility and a competitive edge through a suite of certified and vertically integrated ISV solutions that complement and augment SYSPRO ERP in specific enterprise business processes.
“Each business has its unique nuances and may customize its ERP to meet process requirements. A rich ecosystem of complementary ISV solutions provides added value to businesses that use an ERP application by giving them a choice to pick from best-of-breed solutions, rather than undertaking heavy customizations. It is vital to invest in an industry-built ERP system that acts as a platform and allows easy integration of third-party solutions,” said Paulo De Matos, chief product officer at SYSPRO. “A deep vetting process is followed to qualify ISVs before being certified into the program, where they then work closely with our team of product experts to ensure compatibility and fit of the solution.”
The following ISV solutions are certified within the SYSPRO program.
- TIE Kinetix – TIE Kinetix provides an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) solution to help businesses exchange all documentation electronically.
- riteSCAN – riteSCAN, developed for SYSPRO by riteSOFT, is a plug-and-play mobile warehouse management solution that is built specifically for SYSPRO users.
- Prophix – Prophix, a corporate performance management software, is built to integrate with a variety of databases, flat files, external data sources, or other formats including direct access to the SYSPRO ERP system.
- CADTALK – CADTALK is a flexible solution used to automate the engineering to manufacturing hand-off transformation of bill of materials (BOMs) from virtually any CAD, PDM or PLM application into a format compatible with SYSPRO ERP for manufacturing routings.
- CADLink – CADLink by Qbuild is designed to streamline the entire product development process by integrating CAD/PDM/PLM system with SYSPRO ERP.
- ZAP – ZAP Data Hub connects, collects and unifies business data and provides a set of pre-built analytics mapped to key functional areas within SYSPRO.
SYSPRO plans to continue to build out a connected community of ISV partners that will complement its evolving product roadmap and enhance the SYSPRO solution.