New Stratasys group works to help enterprises build additive manufacturing strategy
Group aims to help support the integration of additive manufacturing across the product development process and the supply chain
Mar. 20, 2017 - 3D printing and additive manufacturing solutions company Stratasys announced today its Expert Services Group in North America, which it says is designed to help manufacturers build their additive manufacturing strategy and workflow, to gain the benefits of 3D printing for improved production processes.
Led by Dr. Phil Reeves, Stratasys Expert Services aims to target the “entire digital manufacturing ecosystem,” it says, including 3D printing, automation and manufacturing digitization, and will offer a range of services to help “accelerate the capture of benefits from additive manufacturing across all stages of technology adoption and across all vertical markets.”
“The Expert Services team is driven by people who know both traditional manufacturing and additive manufacturing well,” said Dr. Reeves, who boasts more than 20 years of experience delivering and managing consulting services in the additive manufacturing industry. “We can support companies across the entire maturity spectrum from the novice first looking to assess the technology, right through to a highly experienced multinational that has decided to scale up its use of additive manufacturing.”
• Opportunity evaluation to determine where and how 3D printing can add value;
• Data analysis to find waste, bottlenecks and inventory that could be removed with 3D printing;
• Technology mapping to determine feasibility of 3D printing for production;
• Strategy Development to maximize 3D printing profitability through capital investment planning and supply chain development;
• Design optimization to exploit the design freedoms of 3D printing via subcontract design service;
• Safety and environmental management; and
• Production quality management.
ABB Customer World
March 4-7, 2019
ATS Knowledge Day
March 28, 2019
Hannover Messe 2019
April 1-5, 2019
RFID Journal LIVE!
April 2-4, 2019
April 8-11, 2019
2019 Annual Valve Industry Knowledge Forum
April 9-11, 2019