Nitrex chooses Projexia and SAP for new ERP project
Feb. 3, 2018 - Nitrex Metal has chosen to partner with Projexia and SAP to implement an integrated solution: SAP Business ByDesign.
Based in Montreal, Que., and comprising over 380 employees, Nitrex offers modern nitriding/nitrocarburizing technologies, solutions, equipment and services to product manufacturing processes involving heat treating of ferrous or non-ferrous materials. In 2017, Nitrex launched a project to optimize its integrated information system to streamline its activities across the group, and was seeking:
• A system that can easily integrate with other systems and support Nitrex’s divisions;
• A scalable solution to support the organization’s growth and diversification;
• Eliminate data silos and reduce the use of Excel spreadsheets;
• Eliminate redundant data entry;
• Generate consolidated financial and operational reports of multiple companies for head office to meet country specific regulations;
• Greater visibility into daily operations, tasks and KPI, with role-based dashboards; and
• Mobile tools for live access to schedules, work orders, and other information necessary to mobile employees.
Nitrex says it selected SAP Business ByDesign for its ability to answer the above requirements, its capacity to manage multiple companies across different countries, its inclusion of a BI solution, and deployability as a turnkey solution.
The new Cloud ERP system will replace multiple software throughout the organization and will impact three business units operating in a number of countries, including Canada, the United States, Italy and China.
Industry of Things World
September 23-25, 2018
Transatlantic Conference: Advanced Manufacturing and Lightweighting
September 24-25, 2018
October 1-2, 2018
International Robot Safety Conference 2018
October 9-11, 2018
Advantech IoT Co-Creation Summit
November 1-2, 2018
Supporting Women in Trades Conference
November 6-7, 2018