Nitrex chooses Projexia and SAP for new ERP project
Feb. 3, 2018 - Nitrex Metal has chosen to partner with Projexia and SAP to implement an integrated solution: SAP Business ByDesign.
Based in Montreal, Que., and comprising over 380 employees, Nitrex offers modern nitriding/nitrocarburizing technologies, solutions, equipment and services to product manufacturing processes involving heat treating of ferrous or non-ferrous materials. In 2017, Nitrex launched a project to optimize its integrated information system to streamline its activities across the group, and was seeking:
• A system that can easily integrate with other systems and support Nitrex’s divisions;
• A scalable solution to support the organization’s growth and diversification;
• Eliminate data silos and reduce the use of Excel spreadsheets;
• Eliminate redundant data entry;
• Generate consolidated financial and operational reports of multiple companies for head office to meet country specific regulations;
• Greater visibility into daily operations, tasks and KPI, with role-based dashboards; and
• Mobile tools for live access to schedules, work orders, and other information necessary to mobile employees.
Nitrex says it selected SAP Business ByDesign for its ability to answer the above requirements, its capacity to manage multiple companies across different countries, its inclusion of a BI solution, and deployability as a turnkey solution.
The new Cloud ERP system will replace multiple software throughout the organization and will impact three business units operating in a number of countries, including Canada, the United States, Italy and China.
Advanced Design & Manufacturing Expo 2018 Cleveland
March 7-8, 2018
North American Manufacturing Excellence Summit 2018
April 10-11, 2018
The Vision Show 2018
April 10-12, 2018
Focus On Manufacturing Security 2018
April 18, 2018
Hannover Messe 2018
April 23-27, 2018
Smart Manufacturing Experience 2018
April 30-2, 2018