Women in Manufacturing 2023
March 2, 2023 at
On DEMAND VIDEO
Transform your Manufacturing Data Analytics with Actionable Insights
- Achyut Jajoo, SVP & GM of Manufacturing & Automotive, Salesforce
- Andrew Caietti, CRM Analytics Solution Engineer, Salesforce
- Stephanie Smith, Strategic Lead Solution Engineer, Salesforce
In today’s world, manufacturers are facing challenges like never before, from changing customer needs to supply chain shortages and disconnected processes. While manufacturing leadership understands the critical importance of supply chain planning and forecasting, cumbersome legacy systems and internal processes make collaboration and accurate foresight difficult, affecting every area of the business.
Data is the solution: from a single source of truth to easy collaboration across all channels, supply chain and sales operations can be transformed to enable an instant, accurate view of your most important metrics and insights, while AI can help forecast the future and guide critical decisions.
Join us in this webinar to learn how cross-functional channel sales and supply chain management teams can be empowered with collaborative and predictive actionable insights embedded in their flow of work.
- How to support sales operations with accurate forecasting, inventory planning, deal fulfillment, rebates, and ultimate revenue recognition
- Reach revenue attainment and guide decision-making powered by AI insights
- Attain holistic supply chain, sales, and marketing visibility that can be used across every department
- Course correct in an underperforming quarter via Revenue Intelligence
- Evaluate suppliers and prepare for negotiations with dealer and distributor analytics