Webinar on connected power management airs on Sept. 13!
August 16, 2022
By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Join Manufacturing Automation for the webinar Guard Your Grid: Intelligent & Connected Power Management with Eaton’s Pow-R-Line Xpert, presented by Eaton. The free webinar airs live on September 13 at 1 p.m. ET.
Learn how Eaton’s Pow-R-Line Xpert low voltage distribution assemblies will help in monitoring, managing and protecting electrical assets that power manufacturing facilities and operations.
Equipped with Power Xpert Release (PXR) electronic trip units of Power Defense moulded case circuit breakers, the new line of electrical distribution assemblies will unlock:
- Breaker Health Diagnostics for preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Operator safety with Arc-flash Reduction Maintenance Systems (ARMS).
- Integrated branch metering capabilities.
- Equipment monitoring with Embedded Communication options.
Meet the speaker
Aditya Ramesh serves as a Product Line Manager at Eaton. In this capacity, he owns marketing responsibility for Panelboards, Switchboards, Automatic Transfer Switches, Paralleling Assemblies, Busway and Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure. He is an active member within EFC’s product sections and is on the CSA committee for electrical standards. Aditya holds a Bachelor of Applied Science in Engineering with a major in Mechatronics from the University of Waterloo, and a Master of Business Administration from the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto.
- Allied Motion names Ken May as new chief technology officer and corporate vice-president
- Manufacturing sales down 0.8 per cent in June as per latest Statistics Canada report