Webinar on real-time data in manufacturing airs live on April 27
April 3, 2023
By Sukanya Ray Ghosh
Brought to you by IFS
Join us online on April 27 at 11 am ET for the webinar “Real-time data in manufacturing: The benefits of integrating MES with ERP.”
Responding promptly to the shifting market and customer demands has never been more important. Integrating Manufacturing Execution System (MES) with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) can help manufacturers tap into real-time data to optimize production processes, minimize risk, reduce costs and much more.
Andrew Burton, Global Industry Director of Manufacturing at IFS will discuss the benefits of real-time data in manufacturing when MES is integrated with ERP.
The key benefits that will be discussed during the webinar include the following.
1. Improved visibility: Real-time data integration between MES and ERP can provide manufacturers with instant visibility into their production processes.
2. Increased efficiency: With real-time data, manufacturers can optimize their production processes, reduce downtime, and improve equipment utilization.
3. Enhanced accuracy: Real-time data integration ensures that data is accurate and up-to-date, reducing errors and eliminating the need for manual data entry.
4. Better decision-making: Real-time data integration provides manufacturers with a comprehensive view of their operations, enabling them to make better, data-driven decisions.
- Electromate to offer Spin Robotics’ cobot screwdriving solutions in Canada
- Jim Beretta, president of Customer Attraction, shares top automation trends for 2023