Webinar: Securing manufacturing’s digital evolution now available on demand
October 28, 2021
By MANUFACTURING Automation
Watch the webinar on “Securing manufacturing’s digital evolution” for free. Sponsored by Fortinet, the webinar is now available on demand.
As the production environment increasingly becomes digitized, manufacturers strive to secure the growing number of enabled IoT devices while maintaining business imperatives like operational efficiency, continuity of operations, product integrity and compliance.
The cybersecurity implications of this trend are substantial, given an increased attack surface attractive to the bad actor, and an infrastructure that mixes modern and legacy technologies.
During this webinar, Richard K. Peters (Rick), CISO, Operational Technology North America, Fortinet, explores the impact and considerations for safe and secure operations including the need to:
- Evaluate the security needs of aging equipment and its impact on safety, uptime and time-to-market;
- Recognize the value of neutralizing threats in real time and sustained situational awareness to inform decision making;
- Understand how a security framework can provide for securing industrial control systems (ICS) and SCADA systems in any environment.
This webinar was part of the 2021 Cybersecurity Week, presented by Manufacturing AUTOMATION and Fortinet.
- Global robotics industry trends show a positive outlook, according to IFR
- Schneider Electric Canada and OptiMach to drive growth in Canada’s robotics industry