NewTek Sensor Solutions offers standard and custom linear position sensors
March 9, 2018
By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Mar. 9, 2018 – Incorporated in 2017, NewTek Sensor Solutions describes itself as a new source of custom and standard AC- and DC-operated linear position sensors and signal conditions for industrial, aerospace and military applications, particularly those with harsh and rugged environments.
Among the LVDTs that NewTek Sensor Solutions designs and manufactures include:
• AC- and DC-operated LVDTs including standard, miniature, hermetically sealed, high pressure and high temperature designs
• Spring-loaded Gage heads with measurement ranges up to 4 inches with right angle designs
• LVDT Signal Conditioner Electronics
All products are American-manufactured, with products in stock for next day delivery. The company accepts small to large size orders and manufactures prototypes to spec, and has in-house product stock and resources to help satisfy linear position measurement requirements of many industries including power generation, factory automation, oil and gas exploration, aerospace, chemical processing, subsea oil drilling, automotive testing and dimensional gaging.
- Five reasons to consider ISO certification
- End of NAFTA would have modest impact on economy: Conference Board