Honouring the legends in manufacturing and automation.
Manufacturing AUTOMATION’s Lifetime Achievement Award program celebrates long-serving members of Canada’s discrete manufacturing and automation sectors by recognizing workers who have been employed in the industry for at least 25 years and who have made significant contributions to advance it.
To nominate someone to be recognized in the MA Lifetime Achievement Award, fill out the nomination form below.
Nominations close at end of the business day on August 4, 2023.
Complete the form below to submit your nomination.
Nominations for the Life Time Achievement Award are now closed. Stayed tuned for the winners!
The winners of the Lifetime Achievement Award will be published in the September/October 2023 issue of Manufacturing AUTOMATION. By nominating someone, they consent to having their name and photo published should they make the final list.
Anyone who has worked in automation and discrete manufacturing or in associated industry roles for at least 25 years as of January 1, 2023.
Equipment and technology suppliers are welcome to participate. Nominees must work in, or supply goods for, the Canadian discrete manufacturing and automation sectors for an operation based in Canada.
Anecdotes and support from multiple colleagues are welcome.
Eligible industry figures are nominated by their colleagues and should:
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Show leadership and initiative
- Have a demonstrated history of involvement in projects that achieved results or otherwise made an impact
- Actively seek new opportunities for lifelong learning for themselves and their peers
- Be involved in industry associations, company committees and/or share industry knowledge among their peers and younger staff
- Be committed to safe, sustainable and/or innovative practices in the industry
Have a question regarding the nomination process?
For all questions regarding the Manufacturing AUTOMATION Lifetime Achievement Award contest, please contact:
Sukanya Ray Ghosh
Editor, Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Interested in becoming a sponsor of the Lifetime Achievement Award?
For all sponsoring queries regarding the Manufacturing AUTOMATION Lifetime Achievement Award, please contact:
Associate Publisher, Manufacturing AUTOMATION