Allied Electronics & Automation recognizes suppliers with APEX Awards
November 12, 2019
By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Allied Electronics & Automation has named six supplier partners as recipients of its APEX (Allied Partner in Excellence) Award, recognizing suppliers whose representatives have help grow the Allied business.
- Alan Colorito, director of channel marketing and operations at Eaton
- Amy Draudt, channel director at Belden
- Margaret Ihli, distribution account manager at Phoenix Contact (her second APEX Award)
- Amber Patel, national e-commerce channel sales manager for Siemens
- Al Schuler, global accounts manager for SolaHD
- Kathleen Watson, channel manager at ABB
All six were named at an awards ceremony at Topgolf, Fort Worth, Texas. Allied holds the APEX Awards every two years.
“We want to acknowledge our top-performing supplier partners, and awarding an APEX is a one way to recognize their value to Allied,” says Frank Cantwell. VP of product and supplier management at Allied Electronics & Automation. “This year’s winners were selected due to their individual efforts to help grow business for Allied, customers, and their respective companies.”
“At a time when many are cutting back, Allied is looking forward with investments aimed at accelerating growth,” says Ken Bradley, interim president and VP of sales. “Building on our recent investment in new sales heads, our new warehouse expansion, expected to be completed mid-2020, will position us to more than double our current product offer, increasing our reach even further and strengthening our position as the first choice distributor for automation and control products in the Americas.”
Allied Electronics & Automation is an authorized distributor of industrial automation, products, electronic components and electromechanical products with sales offices serving the Americas.
- Hamilton Caster debuts electric-powered pushers for large payloads
- Fairbanks Scales launches new scale for manual conveyor weighing