Cybord launches inline visual-AI electronic components analytics platform
December 19, 2022
By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Cybord, an inline visual AI electronic component analytics software player, is seeking to get counterfeit and defective components off production lines. The company’s goal is to significantly increase the reliability, authenticity and quality of products, while providing OEMs with the highest level of traceability.
Cybord presented live demos of its visual-AI platform at Electronica 2022 in Munich Germany this November. Visitors were shown how electronic components are inspected and analyzed in a matter of milliseconds. The Cybord visual-AI platform aggregates and analyzes images and data from 100 percent of the components at various production stages:
- Cybord Kingfisher – Allows securely purchasing of electronic components from any source
- Cybord Aquila – Ensures high yields of a product from its early assembly stages
- Cybord Osprey –Verifies the visual traceability of marked components assembled on each pcba
The Cybord platform combines and analyzes existing unutilized visual data and production metadata, ensuring authenticity, product quality, and traceability.
Cybord’s innovative inline AI component analytics software solution for electronic manufacturing. Cybord platform enables 100% analysis of all components placed on pcba.
- CME looks back at 2022 and shares what to expect in 2023
- VIDEO: It’s a wrap – Closing the book on 2022