NGen issues call for exhibitors for the Canadian pavilion at Hannover Messe 2024
October 19, 2023
By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Next Generation Manufacturing Canada (NGen) recently issued a call to companies interested in exhibiting as part of the Canadian pavilion at the 2024 edition of Hannover Messe. The organization is once again organizing Canada’s Advanced Manufacturing Pavilion at the international event.
NGen shares that this is a unique opportunity for companies to:
- Identify international partnership and business opportunities
- Scout the latest advanced manufacturing technologies
- Showcase capabilities to an international audience of industry decision-makers
Taking place from April 22 to 26 next year, the event brings together the latest in automation technologies and trends.
NGen shares that the cost for joining the Canadian pavilion is $5,000.
The participation offers:
- Unlimited number of free passes for conference attendees/delegates
- Invitations to join the Canada reception
- Access to the pavilion’s hospitality services
- Individual stand with two high chairs, monitor, storage area and graphic placement
The Canada Pavilion has options for larger exhibition space, shares the organization.
Further details and the intake form are available here.
- UR20 debuts in Canada in distributor booths at CMTS 2023
- Emerson acquires National Instruments, strengthens test and measurement portfolio