December 19, 2019 by Manufacturing AUTOMATION
The Power Transmission Distributors Association (PTDA), the association for the industrial power transmission/motion control (PT/MC) distribution channel, has added 14 new member companies across North America and Europe.
PTDA is headquartered in Chicago and represents power transmission/motion control distribution firms that generate more than $16 billion in sales and span over 2,700 locations. PTDA members also include manufacturers that supply to the PT/MC industry.
The new members are as follows:
New distributor members
- Algoma’s Bearing Supply Inc. (Sault Ste Marie, Ont.) is a locally owned and operated distributor for bearings, power transmission and specialty lubricants.
- Davis Industrial (Tampa, Fla.) operates on a regional scale to provide conveyor system solutions.
- KS Supplies Inc. (Lubbock, Texas), is a full-line distributor of industrial products, from standard bearings to customized components for all types of applications, challenges and industries.
- LSI Supply Inc. (Chatham, Ont.) is a distributor of bearings, power transmission, fluid power and industrial supply products in Southwestern Ontario.
- MN Service LLC (Wayne, Mich.) is a stocking distributor of bearings and mechanical power transmission products.
- Quality Mill Service (Lake City, Fla.) focuses on the needs of the wood products industry including saw, chip, plywood, shaving, pellet mills and paper mills.
New manufacturing members
- George Martin GmbH (Dietzenbach, Germany) is a manufacturer of metallic shims for tolerance compensation as well as punched and deep-drawn parts for mechanical and plant engineering applications.
- JIE USA Inc. (Carol Stream, Ill.) is a total drive solutions provider.
- John King Chains USA (Morrilton, Ark.) is the U.S. operation of a long-established U.K. chain manufacturer offering conveyor chains and materials handling solutions.
- Kuebler Inc. (Charlotte, N.C.) is a manufacturer of measurement, transmission and evaluation products.
- PBC Linear (Roscoe, Ill.) provides industries with linear motion solutions that range from single bearings to complete multi-axis gantry systems.
- Snapidle (Yakima, Wash.), manufacturer of a free-floating chain tensioner suitable for all applications especially food handling equipment, textile and wastewater treatment facilities.
- USA Tolerance Rings (Pennington, N.J.) has been producing tolerance rings for numerous industries since 1961. They also carry a number of stock ring sizes for various applications.
New associate members
- TraceParts (Cincinnati, Ohio) is a provider of 3D product catalogs containing mechanical and electromechanical components which are consumed (digitally) by over 3.6 million registered designers and engineers while developing their products.
Of his company’s decision to join the PDTA, Jordan Sharpe, president of Ontario’s LSI Supply, says, “By bringing industry leading manufacturers and distributor partners together, PTDA provides its members with a valuable opportunity to strengthen and develop new relationships in the power transmission industry.”