SYSPRO names the winners of its Global SYSPRO PartnerUP awards
June 1, 2023 | By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
SYSPRO recently announced the winners of its Global SYSPRO PartnerUP Awards.
According to the company, these awards recognize the extraordinary accomplishments of SYSPRO partners during the fiscal year 2022. This year’s winners exemplify the highest standards for enabling customer success, innovation and collaboration, explains the company.
This year’s PartnerUP Award winners are:
- Global New Partner of the Year: ASG Tek, for achieving the highest revenue across all regions in the company’s first year as a partner.
- Partner of the Year: New business acquisition Lonehill Systems, for its dedication to building a business focused on SYSPRO solutions and converting customers to SYSPRO from other ERP platforms.
- ISV of the Year: riteSOFT, which provides automated data collection software solutions for midmarket for manufacturers and distributors. riteSOFT generated the most revenue across all SYSPRO regions, showing growth and collaborating with SYSPRO to deliver customer experience.
- Global Partner of the Year: Phoenix Systems, for generating the highest revenue across all regions while providing an excellent customer experience, enabling manufacturers and distributors to see maximum value from SYSPRO ERP.
“Our success depends on the success of our partners, and we’re very proud to honour these exceptional companies,” said Michael Bennett, global channel executive at SYSPRO. “Their commitment to excellence has advanced our customers’ businesses and fueled the continued growth of SYSPRO.”
- Endress+Hauser acknowledges and honours its trailblazing innovators
- Canadian manufacturing industry’s global competitiveness at stake, says CME