Oct 5! Webinar on build automation advantage with software driven design airs live
September 25, 2023
By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Brought to you by Beckhoff
Join Manufacturing AUTOMATION and Beckhoff on October 5 at 1 p.m. ET for the educational webinar “Build your Automation Advantage with Software Driven Design.”
Canadian manufacturers have been exploring opportunities to shorten time to market, improve machine performance and uptime. This includes implementing advanced automation solutions to develop robust automation software that minimizes development and startup timelines while reducing hardware costs.
Speakers Andy Burleigh, applications and technical support manager at Beckhoff and special guest Brent Lekx-Toniolo, engineering software developer at Sodecia GTAC will present the educational webinar on how to build your automation advantage with software-driven design.
During this webinar you’ll learn about:
- Reducing hardware components and costs by streamlining communication into a centralized architecture
- Optimizing development and testing time by implementing modular, reusable code, and extensible plc software
- How Sodecia increased time to market and throughput when standardizing on software-driven automation
- Intelligent robots set to revolutionize Canadian manufacturing, Xaba CEO predicts
- ISA’s latest position paper highlights the crucial role of people in automation