Applications for the 2023 Canadian Automation Awards close Oct. 20!
October 3, 2023
By Sukanya Ray Ghosh
Apply today to the Canadian Automation Awards. This is a chance to showcase successful automation implementation within Canadian discrete manufacturing plants!
Manufacturers handle multiple challenges on a regular basis – such as labour shortages, supply chain issues, gruelling competition and changing customer demands, among other things. The latest automation technologies and solutions can go a long way in managing problems and improving efficiencies in manufacturing facilities.
Seeing successful digital transformation and automation journeys can often motivate industry peers to take the plunge. Inspire Canadian manufacturers to implement the latest available automation technologies by sharing your success stories.
Winning entries will be featured in Manufacturing AUTOMATION magazine and on AutomationMag.com.
Nominate your success story to the appropriate award category:
Eligibility criteria and requirements:
1. Canadian Systems Integrator of the Year
- The applicant is a Canadian systems integrator
- The application/case study being presented showcases successful automation implementation in a Canadian discrete manufacturing facility
- The automation systems were implemented on or after January 1, 2020.
2. Manufacturer of the Year
- The applicant is a Canadian discrete manufacturing business.
- The manufacturer has successfully implemented an automation technology/solution recently.
- The automation solution was implemented on or after January 1, 2020.
- Report: Canadian manufacturing industry contracts for fifth consecutive month in September 2023
- Rockwell Automation completes acquisition of autonomous robotics specialist Clearpath Robotics