Industry 4.0 & Smart Manufacturing
Sept. 28! Join us for the Future of Automation: 2022 Technology Forum!
September 7, 2022 by Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Join us on September 28 at 1 p.m. ET for our 2022 Future of Automation virtual event!
Automation is not a new concept anymore. It is an integral part of the manufacturing industry today. The innovations and advancements in automation technology in recent years are massive, offering companies the opportunity to increase production efficiency, optimize throughput and maximize workforce potential.
While many companies had already started their digital transformation journeys, the pandemic has accelerated their investment requirements.
Touching on key topics like supply chain, human-machine collaboration, robotics, IIOT and more, this year’s event will focus on automation technologies for a future of growth. In a series of presentations, industry-leading technology manufacturers will share information and solutions to help reduce costs, boost profits and secure market position.
Confirmed speakers for the event:
Keynote: Strengthening the supply chain with advanced technologies of today and tomorrow
- Adithya Rao, Senior Advisory Consultant, Supply Chain and Logistics, Amazon Web Services
Panel discussion: Human-machine collaboration – The future of advanced manufacturing
- John Laughlin, Chief Technology Officer, Next Generation Manufacturing Canada
- Calvin Kimura, Automation Specialist and Co-founder, Ethos Automation
- Konrad Konnerth, Founder and President, Konnexio
- Jim Beretta, President, Customer Attraction
Panel discussion: A smart approach to automation for a stronger future
- Jonathan Gross, LLB, MBA, Managing Director, Pemeco Consulting
- Etienne Lacroix, Founder and CEO, Vention
- Bassam Zarkout, Chair at Industry IOT Consortium and Founder of IGnPower
- Jeanine Lassaline-Berglund, President, Automate Canada & Canadian Association of Mold Makers (CAMM)
Handling Guide Online – Festo’s solution to gantry design
- David Dolezal, Business Development Manager for Electric Automation, Festo
Vodka and electronics – Solving visual inspection errors with AI
- Ed Goffin, Senior Marketing Manager, Pleora Technologies
Digital factory now – Framework for digitalization
- Tyler Burke, Product Manager of Automation, Phoenix Contact
Unlocking hidden capacity with Contextual Time
- Martin Cloake, CEO and Co-Founder, Raven
Can’t make the live event? Register and you will receive links to the recorded sessions!