Mainway claims spot on Wynright’s 2015 Top 10 list
March 4, 2016 by Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Mar. 4, 2016 – Wynright Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Daifuku North America Holding Company and a U.S.-based provider of intelligent material handling systems, has announced the top 10 performing integrator-distributors for its Automotion Conveyor Solutions line of warehouse conveying and sortation equipment.
Congratulations to Mainway Handling Systems of Burlington, Ont., for claiming the number 10th spot!
The list includes the top companies that have incorporated the highest dollar volume of Automotion brand equipment into the material handling systems they have designed for customers in 2015.
“Our integrator and distributor network is vital to our ability to ensure that all Automotion product users receive expert, local attention to their warehouse automation needs,” said Kevin Ambrose, CEO of Wynright Corporation. “Not coincidentally, this year’s top performers are among the most accomplished logistics providers in North America, leading the drive for innovation and change in helping warehouse managers address the many logistics challenges they face today. We are pleased that they consistently select Wynright technology as part of their solutions.”
This year’s list of honourees spans North America and includes the following systems integration and distribution specialists:
1. Hy-Tek Material Handling, Inc. – Hebron, Ky.
2. Kuecker Logistics Group – Belton, Mo.
3. DC Integration – Spring Hill, Tenn.
4. Retrotech – West Henrietta, N.Y.
5. BoxLogix Automation – Prairie du Chien, Wis.
6. Equipment Systems Corporation – Oxnard, Calif.
7. World Source – Batavia, Ill.
8. Warehouse Systems, Inc. – Northbrook, Ill.
9. Tech Conveyor – Phillipsburg, N.J.
10. Mainway Handling Systems – Burlington, Ont.
This year’s top performers will be recognized at Wynright’s Annual Assembly and Awards Banquet, to be held June 14-16 in Chicago, Ill.