Education & Training
Festo whitepaper addresses Industry 4.0 change management
September 1, 2017 by Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Sep. 1, 2017 – “The manufacturing and engineering industries are on the cusp of a fourth industrial revolution that will see artificial intelligence transforming every aspect of our operations,” believes Festo, stressing that manufacturers and engineering firms need to start preparing now, to proactively manage change and keep ahead of the curve.
In an effort to help leaders and manager plan ahead, Festo has produced a whitepaper – All Change for Industry 4.0 – offering best practices and advice to help overcome the challenges Industry 4.0 will present.
The All Change for Industry 4.0 whitepaper includes:
• Five ways that change itself is changing;
• How leadership 4.0 must adapt to meet those changes;
• Models and tools to help plan and map your change journey;
• Key signs that your organization is falling into reactive change;
• Effective ways to communicate change; and
• What managers need to deal with the challenges.