“Build your automation game plan” webinar airs on March 29!
February 28, 2023
By Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Brought to you by Universal Robots
Join Manufacturing AUTOMATION for the FREE webinar “Build your automation game plan: Tools to prioritize winning robot projects.” Sponsored by Universal Robots, the webinar airs live on March 29 from 2 pm ET.
Automation technologies have progressed to the point where the majority of manufacturing businesses have multiple processes that are ready for robotic automation. But with so many business challenges driving automation, and so many different components, tools, and robot models contributing to automated systems, how can businesses prioritize what processes to automate first?
Join Alex Thesken, Marketing Technologist at Universal Robots, as he unveils UR’s new Application Evaluation Tool. This interactive form organizes environmental and personnel factors, as well as installation, programming, and operating considerations that add time and complexity to an automation project. Manufacturers can compare processes side by side and determine which potential automation projects will deploy into full production most quickly, and deliver ROI soonest.
Attendees will be able to:
- Recognize the five factors that drive complexity in automation projects
- Explore how to mitigate risk factors and identify a smooth deployment strategy
- Strategize a scalable automation plan for your facility driven by ROI
- Receive the free Application Evaluation Tool to get started
- Honda Canada Foundation to contribute $375,000 to FIRST Robotics Canada
- Record robot sales in North America in 2022 as per latest A3 report