Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing)
Industry 4.0 & Smart Manufacturing
Sensors & Vision
Future of Automation: 2021 Technology Forum
September 1, 2021 by Manufacturing AUTOMATION
Join us online Wed. Sept. 29 at 1 pm ET for the Future of Automation: 2021 Technology Forum!
Automation is no longer simply a “nice to have.” The pandemic has made it clear that manufacturers must implement technology to build resilience and ensure global competitiveness.
Throughout COVID-19, manufacturers have faced an immediate need: to augment their workforce with technology to get the job done. Now, with economic rebound on the horizon, decision-makers are turning their attention to digital transformation plans that employ tools such as modelling, predictive analytics and end-to-end visibility.
Future of Automation is a FREE-to-attend education forum focusing on applications and trends that increase production efficiency, optimize throughput and maximize workforce potential. In a series of presentations, industry-leading technology manufacturers will share information and solutions to help reduce costs, boost profits and secure market position.
- Jonathan Wright, Global Managing Partner, Finance & Supply Chain Transformation, IBM
- Jim Beretta, President, Customer Attraction & The Robot Industry Podcast
- Jeanine Lassaline-Berglund, President, CAMM & Automate Canada
- Jonathan Gross, Managing Director, Pemeco Consulting
- Christy Michalak, Director, Advanced Manufacturing Development Programs, NGen
- Asghar Rizvi, Vice-President, Factory Automation & Motion Control – Digital Industries
- Patrick Rowland, Senior Product Manager, Industry Management & Automation, Phoenix Contact
- Mihaela Vlasea, Co-Director, Multi-Scale Additive Manufacturing Lab, University of Waterloo
- Atefeh Zarabadi, CEO and co-founder, Artificial Intelligence Imaging Sensors
- Jonathan Hou, President, Pleora Technologies
- Ilija Jovanovic, Co-founder, Taiga Robotics
- Steve Wardell, Director of Imaging at ATS Automation
Can’t make the live event? Register and you will receive links to the recorded sessions!